is looking to expand its Board of Directors by adding a qualified and experienced professionals with a strong interest in promoting sustainability and efficiency to the market and community.
Board Member responsibilities
- Term: Two Years
- Voting on pertinent issues.
- Attend monthly meetings that are usually held the first Monday every Month from 11:30 Am – 1 PM (Lunch provided).
- Participate in assigned tasks, programs and discussion beyond board meetings.
The following skills sets are needed. Please review the application by clicking the links.
- HVAC professional
- Marketing professional
- IT or web designer
- Utility (Gas, Electric & Water)
- Student – (1 year term)
- Event planner
- Waste management
- Active nonprofit community members
- Financial professional
- Media (News) person
- Affordable housing developer (Hope Network, ICCF, HFHKC, LINC & etc)
- Americorps member
- Professor from engineering or sustainability program
- Faith-based community member
- Healthcare industry professional
- Renewable energy expert
- Municipality employee or city official
- Member of a minority community – possibly contact a minority org to inquire about interest from their members
For more information please contact
616 458 6733