About Brett Little
Brett Lives with his wife and son in Grand Rapids MI in a GreenStar Bronze Certified remodeled home that is 90 years old. He is passionate about sustainable business and helping people make their lives more sustainable. He has been a volunteer with GHI since 2008 prior to becoming the executive director. He is a Home Energy Magazine entrepreneur 30 under 30 recipient and loves to Kayak and drink craft beer when not greening homes. Credentials: LEED APH, LFA and GHP
Entries by Brett Little
Welcome aboard our new LEED for Homes Green Rater! Claudia is a licensed Professional Engineer and LEED Accredited Professional who provides sustainability consulting and project management at dbHMS. As a LEED AP BD+C, Claudia assists project teams in developing strategies for LEED certification both for MEP-related credits and general consulting. This work is complemented by […]
Ryan Companies and The Excelsior Group collaborated to bring this 579,706-square-foot mixed-use project to downtown Minneapolis. The project – called 222 Hennepin – will contain 286 luxury apartments and will be anchored by the first Whole Foods Market in downtown Minneapolis. Ryan Companies co-developed the project with The Excelsior Group, specialists in multifamily real estate. Ryan […]
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- GreenHome Institute continues Green Affordable Housing Initiative after receiving Wege Foundation Grant.
- Welcome our New LEED for Homes Primary Quality Assurance Director (PQAD) – Christin Kappel
- Jeff Dombrowski, affordable housing developer to lead GHI as president through 2018
- Danny McGee, Sustainability Consultant takes Vice President Roll on GHI Board
- Dave Dye, sustainable homes designer joins GHI Board and takes on secretary position.