https://greenhomeinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/SAGE-PROSPECT-MAIN.jpg 764 869 Brett Little https://greenhomeinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/GHI_Round-300x82.png Brett Little2017-06-15 08:36:062017-06-15 08:36:06Sage on Prospect LEED Platinum apartment living
https://greenhomeinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Goshhorn-woods-main-photo.jpeg 1936 2592 Brett Little https://greenhomeinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/GHI_Round-300x82.png Brett Little2017-05-05 14:15:552017-05-30 12:11:35Goshorn Woods Single Family GreenStar Homes Gold Certification showcases simple renovation
625 Kenmoor Ave SE Ste 350
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546-2395 US
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
The GreenHome Institute, formerly The Alliance for Environmental Sustainability (AES) is a 501(c)3 non-profit with a mission to empower people to make healthier and more sustainable choices in the renovation and construction of the places we live.
- Green Home & Sustainability Jobs Round-Up in September
- August Sustainability & Green Homes Job Round-Up
- GHI Education Manager picks up PEARL Platinum / Electric Home Badge. Details solar value.
- Partnering with Earth Advantage to Provide Certification Data to the Green Building Registry
- Welcome, John Pady, Board Director Class of 23 – 25