The course will provide a description of residential HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator), ERV (Energy or Enthalpy Recovery Ventilator) and Smart DCV (Demand Control Ventilation) systems. Energy and humidity impact on a residence in different climatic regions and varying occupancy will be presented. The importance and value of active monitoring and control of indoor air quality will be discussed.
Need CEUS? Pay to access quiz and take it while you watch the session, below!
Course Certificate Cost: $30.00
GHI Members: Free
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- ICCF Community Homes Initiative nets GreenStar Homes Renovation Certifications
- CEO of Mitsubishi US picks up Zero Energy Capable Certification
- We are hiring a Education and Marketing Manager – Apply now
- Stephanie Gingerich of LINC UP achieves LEED Green Associates to help affordable housing
- Consumers Energy boosts performance-based incentives and more, ready’s for zero!