Then Enterprise Foundation’s Green Communities (EGC) is improving the health and well-being of low-income people by transforming the quality of affordable housing in America. By aligning affordable housing investment strategies with environmentally responsive building practices, Enterprise is leading the national effort to ensure that people living in affordable housing are healthier, spend less money on utilities, and have more opportunities through their connections to transportation, quality food and health care services.
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
The GreenHome Institute, formerly The Alliance for Environmental Sustainability (AES) is a 501(c)3 non-profit with a mission to empower people to make healthier and more sustainable choices in the renovation and construction of the places we live.
- GreenHome Institute continues Green Affordable Housing Initiative after receiving Wege Foundation Grant.
- Welcome our New LEED for Homes Primary Quality Assurance Director (PQAD) – Christin Kappel
- Jeff Dombrowski, affordable housing developer to lead GHI as president through 2018
- Danny McGee, Sustainability Consultant takes Vice President Roll on GHI Board
- Dave Dye, sustainable homes designer joins GHI Board and takes on secretary position.