Lunch & light breakfast + coffee provided
LEED certification is the most well-known green rating system in the world, but how does the new version work with residential spaces such as homes and multifamily?
Join us as we take you through each phase of the project from design to operations and everything in between; discussing how to build and renovate a better living space for occupants. We will cover the new LEED v4.1 Single-family Homes and LEED v4 Multifamily Mixed-use Low to High-rise all-in-one.
Who is this for?
Architects, Building Owners, Developers, Builders, HVAC, Engineers, affordable housing experts, DIY homeowners, homebuyers, realtors, consultants looking to become LEED AP Homes certified, Raters and utility or govt officials looking to implement green building policies.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 2 Hours in
- Michigan Realtors – CE MarketPlace
- Green Building Certificate Institute (GBCI)
- LEED Accredited Professional Homes
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- Michigan Architect / Builder License may be applicable