Learn how to apply the LEED for Homes rating system to a real project by walking through the phases of a typical project and the key decisions that project teams must make, including key stakeholder considerations. Engage in interactive, case-based activities that enable you to work hands-on with LEED implementation strategies and rating system tools.
By the end of this online education series, you will be able to:
* Identify the types of projects which are eligible for certification
* Recognize the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the LEED certification process.
* Recognize goals, intents, and requirements of prerequisites and key credits, and strategies to meet them
* Identify synergies between LEED credits
* Understand how to navigate the LEED checklist and online Submittals Portal
* Pre-construction Plan Draft Checklist Completed
* Knowledge of LEED for Homes Process
* Meet Requirements for LEED AP Homes Credential
* Know Steps to take your Exam
Homework & Quizzes
To qualify for continuing education and the LEED 252 course you must pass all 4 quizzes at 70% and submit a final completed draft checklist.
Presenters / Developers
Brett Little, Executive Director – GreenHome Institute LEED APH
Jason Lafleur, Eco Achievers Principal – LEED AP+H, HERS, Green Rater, PHIUS
If you already paid watch the videos in the links here OR Below in the pop out screens.
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- ICCF Community Homes Initiative nets GreenStar Homes Renovation Certifications
- CEO of Mitsubishi US picks up Zero Energy Capable Certification
- We are hiring a Education and Marketing Manager – Apply now
- Stephanie Gingerich of LINC UP achieves LEED Green Associates to help affordable housing
- Consumers Energy boosts performance-based incentives and more, ready’s for zero!