We offer consulting, preliminary review, education, and third party certification for LEED Homes, GreenStar, Green Communities, and National Green Building Standard projects. Learn about the certification and building process for your customers or find a professional who can do it for you!
Thanks to our members, board of directors, volunteers, interns and sponsors who allow us to do what we do!
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
The GreenHome Institute, formerly The Alliance for Environmental Sustainability (AES) is a 501(c)3 non-profit with a mission to empower people to make healthier and more sustainable choices in the renovation and construction of the places we live.
- Arts and Crafts Goes Green – ADA and LEED – Midland, Michigan
- Prokopp Residence – LEED Silver – Lake Angelus, MI
- First ever certified GreenStar Homes Multifamily improves occupant health
- Building a Sustainable Garden Shed | Jessica Bliss of shedplans.org
- Come See the GHI Executive Director, Brett Little, Speak at the Net Zero Build Summit in Novi, Michigan on March 24-25, 2020