We offer consulting, preliminary review, education, and third party certification for LEED Homes, GreenStar, Green Communities, and National Green Building Standard projects. Learn about the certification and building process for your customers or find a professional who can do it for you!
Thanks to our members, board of directors, volunteers, interns and sponsors who allow us to do what we do!
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
The GreenHome Institute, formerly The Alliance for Environmental Sustainability (AES) is a 501(c)3 non-profit with a mission to empower people to make healthier and more sustainable choices in the renovation and construction of the places we live.
- ICCF Community Homes Initiative nets GreenStar Homes Renovation Certifications
- CEO of Mitsubishi US picks up Zero Energy Capable Certification
- We are hiring a Education and Marketing Manager – Apply now
- Stephanie Gingerich of LINC UP achieves LEED Green Associates to help affordable housing
- Consumers Energy boosts performance-based incentives and more, ready’s for zero!