We offer consulting, preliminary review, education, and third party certification for LEED Homes, GreenStar, Green Communities, and National Green Building Standard projects. Learn about the certification and building process for your customers or find a professional who can do it for you!
The GreenHome Institute puts education first by providing in person and web based classes to building professionals nationwide so they can offer a wider range of services to their customers and brand themselves as Green builders.
The GreenHome Institute is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that is funded by members who support the Green Building movement. Bonus benefits include reduced Green Certification costs, free continuing education, and more. Become a member today!
Thanks to our members, board of directors, volunteers, interns and sponsors who allow us to do what we do!
ATTN José Reyna
1451 Lake Drive SE, #6484
Grand Rapids, MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
- GHI partners with the Society of American Registered Architects (SARA) to expand new CEUS
- Green Home and Sustainability Feb 2024 Jobs Round-up
- IL scores 2nd place in the top 10 LEED States in the nation, putting the Midwest on the map!
- GHI Education Manager stays warm in cold snap using heat out of the air
- January 24 Green Home & Sustainability Jobs Round Up