President & CEO, Freedom Construction and Consulting, Inc. Carrie Wilson is the President and CEO of Freedom Construction and Consulting, Inc., a woman-owned commercial general contracting firm she co-founded in 2021 with her husband, Matt Wilson. With a Masters in Creative Writing and over a decade of leadership in both non-profit and for-profit sectors, Carrie […]
Brendan Molony is a graduate of Aquinas College with a bachelor’s degree in sustainable business and for the last six years has led the sustainability program at Bronson Healthcare Group. Brendan has a passion to drive organizational and community development while taking into account the people, planet, and financial success. Focusing on waste reduction, mobility, green building […]
Kay Rose, a West Michigan native, has an extensive background in professional administration and customer service in both for and non-profit sectors. After experiencing a layoff, she launched a virtual assistant business. She brings an overall understanding of business and a passion for being environmentally conscious to the Board. She has served on the Executive […]
625 Kenmoor Ave SE Ste 350
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546-2395 US
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- Gross Residence Goes GreenStar Homes & Zero Energy Ready
- Bradford Station achieves MI’s first GreenStar Homes Certification in Multifamily
- Welcome new board member Carrie Wilson, CEO of Freedom Construction!
- Re elected: Brendan Molony GHI VICE President
- Elected – Kay Rose Takes on Chair Position at the GreenHome Insitute!