Learn More About Sponsorship
The GreenHome Institute is seeking to partner with organizations and manufacturers who provide products and/or services to make the places we live better. We only accept sponsorship from those who have proven technologies or methods that help advanced energy/water efficiency, improve indoor air quality and comfort, reduce durability and water issues in buildings and are made from a more sustainable material or manufacturing processes.
Many of our supporters come from well-known brands as well as smaller lesser known companies. You can see who is supporting us now, here.
Sponsors are those who support our mission and seek exposure through the 10,000 + we reach through our newsletter and social media, 1,000’s of professionals we educate and 100’s of green building certification projects that we offer consulting on, yearly.
GHI exposure in 2016 included
Nearly 9,000 individuals attended our education courses
- 7,500 attendees viewed our on-demand education
- 1,300 unique attendees at our live weekly webinar Wed events
- 200 homeowners & professionals attended our in-person events
- Assisted over 200 project teams and over 50 green builders and designers on certified residential buildings.
Attendees breakdown includes those seeking GBCI and AIA credits and are split up by professionals such as 50% designers/architects, 10% consultants, 10% raters, 10% builder-developers and the rest many different backgrounds.
Sponsor benefits include (but may not be limited) to:
Tier III GreenStar Checklist Sponsor: $3,000.00
- Education + Awareness level benefits
- Limited to 5 listings a year, your company will be listed fully on the GreenStar Online Checklist. http://greenstarchecklist.greenhomeinstitute.org/ GreenStar is one of the highest ranked pages on our website for traffic.
Tier II Education Support Level – $1,500.00
- All the Tier 1 level plus
- Access to exhibiting at our live professional and/or homeowner events
- Access to email lists from sponsor webinars and events including phone, full name, company and email
- Quarterly specialized webinars for your company that can be targeted to special industry groups and approved for (but limited too) AIA, GBCI, NARI Green, PHIUS, RESNET, BPI, AIBD and state (all contingent applicability and not guaranteed)
Tier 1 GreenHome Awareness Level Newsletter listing: $500.00
- Website listing
- Social media posts
- Live & recorded webinar listings on our GHI You Tube, Construction ED and USGBC on demand education channels
- Highlights of unique products or services prior to education sessions
- Create a discount or first time user program to encourage GHI members and project teams to utilize your products in their single family, multifamily and mixed use green building projects*