The GreenHome Institute is seeking to partner with organizations and manufacturers who provide products and/or services to make the places we live better. We only accept sponsorship from those who have proven technologies or methods that help better building and remodeling practices.
Sponsors are those who support our mission and seek exposure to the 1.000’s we reach each year through all our online platforms, trainings, newsletter, website and social media and in person events. We had over 130,000 views of sponsors on YouTube this 2018 alone.
You will be joining the ranks of companies large and small who support our mission. These include currently
- Panasonic North America
- Mitsubishi Comfort
- Build Equinox
- Niagara & AM Conservation
Your exposure as a GHI Sponsor
- Live webinars during our weekly Wednesday Webinars
- Live events, exhibits & trainings such as our building green & beer series
- On demand webinars
- GHI youtube Channel
- USGBC International Education Channel
- Website, social media channels and weekly newsletters
- Consulting on green building projects
You can support our mission and maximize your exposure through 4 pathways below
- Restorative Support Level
- Net Positive Support Level
- Sustainable Support Level
- Built Better Support Level
Sponsor benefits include (but may not be limited) to:
Restorative Support Benefits – $5,000.00
- All benefits of the Net positive, sustainable and built better levels listed below
- Ability to briefly present at our local Green Building & Beer Series events in Grand Rapids that pull in over 50 professionals each sessions.
- Allow staff to host in person or online courses with approved CEU courses developed through GreenHome Institute. GHI will ensure all courses of interest meet CE requirements and complete admin on CE reporting for attendees.
- Come up with unique ideas and creative ideas to get your products out
- Special promo videos placed at the start of our popular facebook live and video home tours
- Listing on of our most popular downloads, the GreenStar Certification workbook
Net Positive Level Support – $3,000
- All benefits of the sustainable and built better levels listed below
- Access to email lists from sponsor webinars and events including phone, full name, company, address and email
- 1 – 2 minute intros on 8 or more sessions each year that highlights your product. These intros will be placed on our youtube channel but are not allowed on the usgbc channel.
- Category exclusivity*
- Quarterly specialized webinars for your company that can be targeted to special industry groups and approved for (but limited too) AIA, GBCI, NARI Green, PHIUS, RESNET, BPI, AIBD and state (all contingent applicability and not guaranteed)
- Special thanks on outro slide of all webinar events
Sustainable Level Support – $1,750.00
- GHI staff will follow your social media channels and share out up to 4 things per month from your page.
- Create a discount or first time user program to encourage GHI members and project teams to utilize your products in their single family, multifamily and mixed use green building projects*
- Product list on GHI’s main Website Page which garners the most traffic
- Placed in all market material handouts at events and trainings
- Live & recorded webinar Promotions on our GHI YouTube and USGBC on demand education channels – 30 seconds for up to 8 a year.
Built Better Level Support – $750.00
- Website side bar listing including https://greenhomeinstitute.org/products-help-build-green/
- 3 Social media posts every 2 months on all our channels & GHI Staff LinkedIn
- Highlights of unique products or services prior to education sessions
- Logo placement on last slide of all events
- Listing in 13,000 + newsletters that go out weekly with logo & link
- Have any of your relevant product(s) listed in the greenstar manual credits or help develop new credits.
So how many green building decision makers did we reach in 2018?
Where are we going in 2019?
On demand webinars
||Projected with business as usual2019
|Watch time in hours
|Videos added to viewers playlist
GreenHome Institute YouTube exponential growth will continue in 2019
USGBC Online Education – 15,000 user course completions
Website / Social Media / Newsletters
- 10,000 subscribers on GHI newsletter emailed roughly every week
- 3,000 building permit pullers in the City of Grand Rapids MI emailed bi monthly
- 1,000 homeowners / business owners in West Michigan emailed quarterly
- Over 1,400 Facebook likes/followers up from 1,000 in 2017
- 850 twitter followers
- – 40,000 website views with 15,000 new visitors.
In person; exhibits, trainings & live events – reaching over 1,000 decision makers
- Grand Rapids New Home and Remodel Show
- Grand Rapids Home and Garden Show
- Grand Rapids Battle of the Buildings
- WI better Buildings Better Business
- 6 Building Green & Beer Events
- More shows being added yearly
Product recommendations / mentioned in consulting** & ***
- 104 Mitsubishi ducted heat systems spec’d in a multifamily developed
- 100’s of Panasonic bathfans spec’d since 2014
- 100’s of Niagara stealth toilets and fixtures spec’d since 2017
- Several Solar PV systems spec’d from Synergy since 2014 in buildings and homes
Date is based on 1/18 -11/18 review with significant growth expected in 2019. Further metrics and data are available upon request****
Sponsorships are based on focus areas of the 5 pillars of GREEN. Energy, Health, Water, Place and Materials.