Become a member today!
Join these individuals, companies, non-profits and GHI professionals in supporting the education and empowerment of people to make the places we live healthier and more sustainable. Below are the various levels, types, and benefits. Once you decide, the form below will populate the price, when you select your level.
Student & Individuals Level(s)
- Discount on larger online courses & continuing education. Up to 50%
- Automatic certificates generated for you for every free CE webinar you attend
- Automatic registration for all our webinar for the year
- Discounts on in person education CE events up to 25% depending on the event.
- Discount on GreenHome Professional Designation
- 3 months free account in Green Building Advisor
- Listing in member director
- Graphic logos to use for email, website and business cards
- Listing on our website & social media recognition
- Project consulting and design review discounts
- Discounts on LEED & GreenStar project registration & certifications for single family homes up to 4 units.
- $100 off LEED, GreenStar & NGBS Provider fees
- $225 off LEED USGBC Fees
- Able to write professional articles on our website or blog
- Eligible for the project of the year award.
- All the benefits of previous packages
- Discounts on Multifamily LEED Certification & Registration fees.
- Education benefits can be given to up to 5 members of your company listed under items 1 – 5 above.
- Discounts on or free green building products from our sponsors for projects (details coming soon)
- 10% off multifamily greenstar projects
Corporate Dues based on Company Gross Revenue
1. $250k Or Non Profit OR Benefit (B) Corp = $175.00
2. $251k – $500k = $225.00
3. $501k – $1.5MM = $350.00
4. $ >1.5 MM – $3MM = $425.00
5. $3 Million + = $500.00
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- LEED For Homes Milestone – Over 8,100 homes certified!
- MN Architect certifies own home to LEED silver & GreenStar Gold
- 435 LaGrave Apartments at Tapestry Square goes LEED Gold Certified
- West Town GreenStar Gold Certified Retrofit
- Well House LEED Gold Gut Rehab uses housing first model to help homeless