Getting to zero energy is easier now than ever. Costs are coming down and building codes are changing so the bar is already set higher. Return on investment in these types of homes are coming quicker as energy prices begin to climb. According to the Net zero energy coalition there over 13,000 units and a 70% […]
It’s been 13 years now since we (formerly AES) were named one of the original USGBC LEED for Homes providers. Since that time we have helped certify over 8,000 units, 1,700 projects and trained or with over 50 LEED Green Raters. We are thrilled to continue to ensure homes are built more efficient, health, durable […]
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- We are hiring a Education and Marketing Manager – Apply now
- Stephanie Gingerich of LINC UP achieves LEED Green Associates to help affordable housing
- Consumers Energy boosts performance-based incentives and more, ready’s for zero!
- Simonetta Residence Receives 2018 Zero Energy Hero Award – Home for sale!
- Webinar Attendees – Who tunes into GHI Sessions?