How to Have a More Sustainable Home Q&A: Tips from Experts April 6, 2021 Tamara Segal When you are trying to make your home more environmentally friendly, you are helping to improve the environment. Home sustainability should reduce the cost of running your home by conserving energy, water, system, and appliance maintenance. You also make […]
José Reyna grew up in the Grand Rapids area; attended GR Public Schools, earned his BA in Sociology at GVSU, and his Masters in Public Administration Degree at Western Michigan University. Reyna has dedicated his career to public service and has served as a Deputy for the Ottawa County Sheriff’s Department, HR/EEO Director for the […]
Brendan Molony is a graduate of Aquinas College with a bachelor’s degree in sustainable business and for the last six years has lead the sustainability program at Bronson Healthcare Group. Brendan has a passion to drive organizational and community development, while taking into account the people, planet, and financial success. Focusing on waste reduction, mobility, green […]
625 Kenmoor Ave SE Ste 350
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546-2395 US
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- Gross Residence Goes GreenStar Homes & Zero Energy Ready
- Bradford Station achieves MI’s first GreenStar Homes Certification in Multifamily
- Welcome new board member Carrie Wilson, CEO of Freedom Construction!
- Re elected: Brendan Molony GHI VICE President
- Elected – Kay Rose Takes on Chair Position at the GreenHome Insitute!