- New link to access the checklist is here
- Pre-occupancy flush prereq was updated
- Landscape credits for mulch and fire safe areas were fixed and points were added
- Pre-construction design strategies 2.4.2 Air Changer Per hour was updated and health points added.
- Credits removed for documenting energy use devices and carbon footprint.
1. Finish & Materials coatings section 9.1.1 has been updated to be more tolerant when it comes to pre-occupancy flushing. Now it is 48 hours non-consecutive and allows to use windows and not just HVAC.
2. Pre-construction design strategies 2.4.2 Air Changer Per hour was very outdated, and health points have been added at 3 ACH or under. We also removed the 2.4.1 ACH @ Natural since it was redundant but if that caused a significant disruption to your project, please register by the end of the month and we will maintain those credits for you.
3. 2.2.4 & 2.2.5 Document all existing conditions, equipment and assemblies in the house & Estimate carbon emissions of operating the home have been removed now because they are a standard part of home energy models, labels, and scores.