Green Building Professional Webinar Session
As a skills-based volunteer, we are looking to help you promote your ideas on making homes and buildings better. As such we have weekly Wednesday CE free webinar events that you can get involved in. You can see upcoming events along the right side of the page and/or Review some of our past work and partners here.
To garner attention, we will help get your course or webinar approved for Continuing Education (CEUs) through
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Green Business Certificate Institute(GBCI / LEED APH)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Non Whole House
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- National Association of Home Builders – Green Professional
- American Institute of Building Designers (AIBD)
- Certified GreenHome Professional
- State designer/contractor licenses
- Passive House Institute US (PHIUS)
Your session will be promoted to our 10,000 + network with international attention, get up to 200 live attendees as well as could be available on demand and featured on our website along with the USGBC education channel.
- Promote your products, processes, ideas, case studies, lessons learned and more.
- Exposure to up 100 people on a live call with 1,000’s more learning about your idea through our recorded series through our online channel and the USGBC International Education Channel.
- Gain Continuing education in GBCI, AIA, BPI, CGHP and more by teaching courses
- Your course may be approved to be a part of our GreenHome Professional Designation as a mandatory or course or elective. Let us get the word about what you have to offer and help us empower people to make more sustainable choices Who and where is our main audiance from? Contact us if you need more info.
What do we need from you?
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- Arts and Crafts Goes Green – ADA and LEED – Midland, Michigan
- Prokopp Residence – LEED Silver – Lake Angelus, MI
- First ever certified GreenStar Homes Multifamily improves occupant health
- Building a Sustainable Garden Shed | Jessica Bliss of shedplans.org
- Come See the GHI Executive Director, Brett Little, Speak at the Net Zero Build Summit in Novi, Michigan on March 24-25, 2020