Green Building Professional Webinar Session
As a skills-based volunteer, we are looking to help you promote your ideas on making homes and buildings better. As such we have weekly Wednesday CE free webinar events that you can get involved in. You can see upcoming events along the right side of the page and/or Review some of our past work and partners here.
To garner attention, we will help get your course or webinar approved for Continuing Education (CEUs) through
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Green Business Certificate Institute
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- National Association of Home Builders – Green Professional
- American Institute of Building Designers (AIBD)
- Certified GreenHome Professional
- State designer/contractor licenses
Your session will be promoted to our 10,000 + network with international attention, get up to 100 live attendees as well as could be available on demand and featured on our website along with the USGBC education channel.
- Promote your products, processes, ideas, case studies, lessons learned and more.
- Exposure to up 100 people on a live call with 1,000’s more learning about your idea through our recorded series through our online channel and the USGBC International Education Channel.
- Gain Continuing education in GBCI, AIA, GHP and more by teaching courses
- Your course may be approved to be a part of our GreenHome Professional Designation as a mandatory or course or elective.Let us get the word about what you have to offer and help us empower people to make more sustainable choicesWhat do we need from you?
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- GreenHome Institute continues Green Affordable Housing Initiative after receiving Wege Foundation Grant.
- Welcome our New LEED for Homes Primary Quality Assurance Director (PQAD) – Christin Kappel
- Jeff Dombrowski, affordable housing developer to lead GHI as president through 2018
- Danny McGee, Sustainability Consultant takes Vice President Roll on GHI Board
- Dave Dye, sustainable homes designer joins GHI Board and takes on secretary position.