Join USGBC for an important, free educational program – bringing you the tools you need to understand the intersection between green building and affordable housing.
Introducing The Keys to Green Affordable Housing: A Guide for Existing Multifamily Properties, a new online training designed to address key issues in the affordable housing sector, including: green multifamily retrofit projects, sustainable operations and maintenance of affordable housing buildings, and financial and incentive aspects of affordable projects. Register today for the three-part online training series, The Keys to Green Affordable Housing.
What You Will Learn
Join us as leaders in the field provide you with the lessons tools to:
- Identify cost effective strategies and key sustainable facility management measures – as well as incentives and financing opportunities – for green multi-family retrofits.
- Define key strategies to create healthier housing while ensuring long term durability and keeping cost down for building owner.
- Employ effective resident education and foster changes in resident behavior.
- Evaluate the costs, benefits, and potential savings of building green affordable housing.
- Discover the tools to aid in data collection and analysis.
Note: Registering will give you access to the archive for this session, as well as the previous two sessions:
- Affordable Green Multifamily Retrofits
- Green Operations and Maintenance: Strategies for Affordable Multifamily