The webinars below are a summary of educational offerings that is prepared to deliver upon request or are recorded and accessible for free. Many are approved for AIA and GBCI continuing education credit. Contact us to schedule a presentation or if you would like to present through our network.
- Demystifying LEED for Homes Version 4 webinar featuring lead LEED home reviewer Jay Hall – 1 hour – CEUS
- Rosemarie Rossetti from the Universal Design Living Laboratory has 1 hour recorded webinar that takes you through her ZeroStep Certified Gold Home in Columbus Ohio and explains the thought behind the design and construction. This is a free webinar worth 1 AIA/GBCI/Nari Green & Potential State Contractor CEU.
- Introduction to the GreenStar Remodeling Certification Program – 1 Hour Webinar (AIA/GBCI/NARI Green)
- Materials Matter- Design Trends for a Sustainable Future – WoodWors.org (AIA/GBCI)
- How I made Million Dollars as a Green Remodeler – GreenStar Remodeling Certification Kick Off
- Energy Star Version 3 for HOMES – Lessons Learned for HVAC Contractor Design/Install AIA/GBCI CEs
- Selecting Appropriate Natural Building Materials in Cold & Wet Climates 5/7/13 on Demand AIA/GBCI CEs
- PHIUS + Passive Building Certification – Webinar Recorded 3/18/13 – 1 AIA/GBCI on demand
- Journey to Passive House & LEED – A Homeowner’s Tale – Record Feb 2013 (1 hour)
- Making Green with Green – Introduction to Green Remodeling for Homes – 1 AIA/GBCI
- LEED for Homes Post Occupancy Report – Recorded Jan 2013. GBCI Only
- Achieving Success in Education & Awareness – LEED for Homes – 2012 Recording 1 AIA/GBCI (LEED Specific)
- LEED Multifamily Certification Options (1 AIA/GBCI)
- Overview of LEED for Homes (1 AIA/GBCI)
- 10 tested tips for LEED for Homes Gut Rehabs – (1 AIA/GBCI)
As a 501(c)3 charitable organization (view our details), we deliver green building education courses throughout the Midwest at minimal cost and at no profit. Please support us to help keep these going. Your donation to the Green Home Institute may be tax-deductible. Please check with your accountant or tax attorney for details.
Thank you for your support!
By USGBC – FREE webinars on Affordable Housing:
- Affordable Green Multifamily Retrofits
- Operations & Maintenance of Green Affordable Housing
- Data Collection and Analysis of Green Affordable Housing