LEED for Homes Provider
LEED is the global leader when it comes to residential sustainability. Whether you’re rehabbing a home or starting a new construction project, LEED for Homes ensures green building criteria is met.
Grand Rapids Green Affordable Housing Program
Through a Wege grant, GHI is helping affordable and supportive housing projects reduce utilities and improve health in the city of Grand Rapids. Learn more about you can benefit your next renovation or new build.
Green Communities Technical Assistance Provider
With experience on over 3,000 certified green homes in the affordable housing sector, we can ensure you next Enterprise Green Communities project is healthy, durable, efficient and affordable. We can guide your team through
- preliminary plan review
- pre-construction submittals
- on site energy testing and inspections
- final walk through
- photo documentation
- project documentation assembly
- final submittals
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- LEED For Homes Milestone – Over 8,100 homes certified!
- MN Architect certifies own home to LEED silver & GreenStar Gold
- 435 LaGrave Apartments at Tapestry Square goes LEED Gold Certified
- West Town GreenStar Gold Certified Retrofit
- Well House LEED Gold Gut Rehab uses housing first model to help homeless