LEED for Homes Provider
LEED is the global leader when it comes to residential sustainability. Whether you’re rehabbing a home or starting a new construction project, LEED for Homes ensures green building criteria is met.
Grand Rapids Green Affordable Housing Program
Through a Wege grant, GHI is helping affordable and supportive housing projects reduce utilities and improve health in the city of Grand Rapids. Learn more about you can benefit your next renovation or new build.
Green Communities Technical Assistance Provider
With experience on over 3,000 certified green homes in the affordable housing sector, we can ensure you next Enterprise Green Communities project is healthy, durable, efficient and affordable. We can guide your team through
- preliminary plan review
- pre-construction submittals
- on site energy testing and inspections
- final walk through
- photo documentation
- project documentation assembly
- final submittals
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- Building a Sustainable Garden Shed | Jessica Bliss of shedplans.org
- Come See the GHI Executive Director, Brett Little, Speak at the Net Zero Build Summit in Novi, Michigan on March 24-25, 2020
- Brainerd Park Apartments – LEED Gold + 100% Affordable
- What are the top 5 YouTube green building education sessions of 2019?
- Will Gallmeyer, Green Projects Group joins GHI Board of Directors in 2019, Elected Treasurer