Will is President at Green Projects Group, currently focusing on LED lighting supply. His background is in utility rebate programs, residential energy auditing, and construction/remodeling. He is passionate about affordable housing, energy efficiency, natural building, and cooperation. He is also on boards at Circle Pines Center and Fountain Street Church. His wife, Samantha, is passionate about birth work. Their dog, Tawny, is just an adorable dog. He was recently very inspired by Drawdown and wants to create a vehicle to implement those solutions hyper-locally.
Will serves as the Treasurer for GHI.
Kay Rose, a West Michigan native, has an extensive background in professional administration and customer service in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors. She brings an overall understanding of business and a passion for being environmentally conscious to the Board. Always looking to learn more about green building options, she is excited to join efforts with GHI to educate and encourage residents to explore greener alternatives. An avid believer in reuse, recycle, repurpose, she enjoys breathing new life into ‘funky junk’ in her spare time, as well as travel, exploring the outdoors, hiking, camping – always with camera in hand. Currently, Kay works with the Hope Network Housing Development team focusing on affordable housing solutions and integrating supportive services for those most in need of help.
Green Home Institute
PO Box 68164
Grand Rapids MI 49516
Tel: (616) 458-6733
Toll Free: (888) 533-3274
- Building a Sustainable Garden Shed | Jessica Bliss of shedplans.org
- Come See the GHI Executive Director, Brett Little, Speak at the Net Zero Build Summit in Novi, Michigan on March 24-25, 2020
- Brainerd Park Apartments – LEED Gold + 100% Affordable
- What are the top 5 YouTube green building education sessions of 2019?
- Will Gallmeyer, Green Projects Group joins GHI Board of Directors in 2019, Elected Treasurer